VHS, Beta, VHS-C, Hi 8, DV & Camcorder Tapes
We can convert your old tapes to either DVD or Digital files (MP4 Files)
Price for Digital Files includes the thumb drive
No Editing Included- See Notes Below
Cost is per tape
Converted to DVD Converted to Digital (MP4 Files)
1-3 Tapes $30 per tape $36 per tape 4-9 Tapes $26 per tape $32 per tape
10+Tapes $22 per tape $28 per tape
Frequently Asked Questions
1. We edit out any TV shows that are either at the end or the beginning of the tape at no cost.
2. If your tape turns out to be all TV or Blank or unusable, we do not transfer it and we do not charge you for those tapes.
3. We fix broken tapes. ($15 each)
4. When you tape ends, your DVD/Digital File ends. For example your tape may have 1 hr 35 minutes. A DVD holds 2 hours.
Many companies will continue on recording so you end up with a bunch of blank spots on your DVD or Digital File.
5. We will combine tapes onto DVDs if we can. For example, you have one tape that is 20 minutes and another that is 1 hour.
If you want us to, we will combine them onto one DVD. That will save you space and you won't be switching out DVDs as much.
6. We provide you with professional looking, imprinted DVDs. No magic markers or sticky labels which should be outlawed. Your title is imprinted on the DVD itself.
7. Easily skip ahead- We set up your DVD so you can hit the "skip or next" button and it will go ahead 10 minutes.
8. We provide you will a nice looking, compact case. Our cases can hold up to 8 DVDs for easy storage.
9. Our DVDs are compatible with all DVD players and professional quality.
10. There are no hidden costs. No extra costs to put them onto a DVD. No monthly subscription costs.
11. If you chose the digital file option, you can store them online. We provide the files and you store them with the service you are most comfortable with. You won't have monthly fees with us. (You can also have a safe copy at home too)
12. We have the option for just DVD or Digital or Both!
12. We have been in business since 2007 so we have see it all.
13. If you are local, you will meet the person transferring your movies!